Wow, this christmas card was ever so quick, and if you have to make a lot in bulk then this is the card for you!
1. base card - whisper white
2. layer of silver glimmer paper
3. layer of whisper white that has been run through the new northern flurry embossing folder and the big shot.
4. Stamp senitment from merry and type stamp set in crumb cake ink
5. add metal flourish with two mini silver brads
6. snail layers together
7. Add rhinestones
Ta Da !!! All finished!!
Details: All Stampin’ Up!
Stamp sets: Merry and Type
Ink pads: Crumb cake
Cardstock: whisper white, silver glimmer paper
Tools: big shot, northern flurry embossing folder, paper piercer
Other: metal flourish frame and two mini brads, basic gemstones.